Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.786 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,801 (€1,929) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (26 minutes ago)