Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.764 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,148 (€1,288) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)