Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39887 VEF / CZK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,303 (35,859 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)