Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00248 VEF / KHR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,264 (6,974,713 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)