Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.162 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,221 (R$ 6,079) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)