Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,878 (R$ 4,059) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)