Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.063 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,507 (R$ 3,757) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €847 (23 minutes ago)