Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09532 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,015 (₨147,034) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)