Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,105 (COL$4,112,956) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)