Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14125 VEF / MZN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,339 (136,915 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)