Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.148 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,523 (R$ 5,566) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)