Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34961 VEF / UYU *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,783 ($U36,562) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)