Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.03200 VEF / KZT *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,956 (467,321 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)