Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30127 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,644 (38,648 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)