Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.880 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,240 (€1,860) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (40 minutes ago)