Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.347 VEF / SRD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,432 (10,712 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)