Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,658 ($2,973) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)