Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66770.000 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,248 ($0.33) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (25 minutes ago)