Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.253 VEF / NZD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,400 (NZ$2,123) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)