Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.723 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,951 (€1,275) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)