Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.730 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,931 (€1,102) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)