Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 73064.049 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 242% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 34,161 (€0.47) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)