Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09155 VEF / DZD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,443 (135,913 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (43 minutes ago)