Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.993 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,089 (14,193 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (33 minutes ago)