Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,376 (8,850 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)