Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01719 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,644 (851,904 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)