Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,758 (1,224,220 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)