Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.910 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 52% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,268 (129 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)