Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09008 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,523 (¥250,026) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)