Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 630.326 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,154 (¥26) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)