Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.619 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,148 (€2,086) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)