Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.383 VEF / RON *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,310 (6,005 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)