Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 82204.699 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,380 (€0.15) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)