Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.189 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 107% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,885 (Php52) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)