Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,187 (Php47,341) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)