Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1499.436 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,592 (Php7) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (20 minutes ago)