Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19910 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,701 (Php48,725) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)