Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,229 ($2,128) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)