Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08856 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,880 (¥190,611) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (24 minutes ago)