Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09597 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,549 (¥255,796) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)