Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08983 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,837 (¥265,362) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)