Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08909 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,340 (¥261,985) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)