Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08959 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,442 (¥239,322) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)