Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08760 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,236 (¥253,828) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)