Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46501 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,201 (Mex$ 24,088) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)