Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,537 (R$ 5,355) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)