Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09885 VEF / RSD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,904 (100,194 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)