Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 699.640 VEF / RSD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 46% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 5,399 (8 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)