Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.643 VEF / MRO *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 201% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 33,112 (401 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)