Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02786 VEF / MRO *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,924 (607,429 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)