Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02814 VEF / MRO *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,001 (675,228 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)