Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02794 VEF / MRO *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,685 (668,741 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)