Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16684 VEF / RUB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,198 (руб 79,105) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)