Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12292.729 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,270 (元1.08) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)