Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08896 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,393 (¥274,222) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)