Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01630 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,048 (1,229,635 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)