Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,122 (Mex$ 25,445) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (34 minutes ago)