Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,199 prices entered by 1,153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,826 ($2,690) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)