Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10707.821 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,337 (Q1.25) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)