Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 VEF / GTQ *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,161 (Q13,421) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)