Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 361%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.710 VES / ILS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 171% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 32,559 Bs.S. (398 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)