Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.706 VEF / ILS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,326 (9,728 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)