Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 VEF / ILS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,952 (8,722 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)