Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08692 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,179 (¥197,655) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)