Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 550.627 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 207% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 36,879 (¥67) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)