Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08933 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,128 (¥202,928) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)