Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 VEF / ZMW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,681 (17,810 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)