Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 VEF / ZMW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,994 (13,651 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)