Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.704 VEF / ILS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,077 (9,274 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)