Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.151 VEF / NZD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,875 (NZ$3,479) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)