Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.515 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,984 (元7,912) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)