Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6927.535 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 43% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,148 (元2.48) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)