Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 38% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,737 (€1,938) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (44 minutes ago)