Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.176 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,254 (€1,991) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)